The holidays are finally upon us! Here at Greenberg CPA we are more than just accounts, tax planners, and insurance advisers, we are part of the community. Further, we love all of our clients from Mount Laurel so this blog is completely dedicated to all the Holiday events in Mt. Laurel New Jersey.
Mt. Laurel Holiday Events
There are plenty of events in and around Mt. Laurel NJ for you and your family to attend this holiday season! We’ve compiled a short but sweet list of things do in the Mt. Laurel area that we think you would enjoy:
- Mt. Laurel Community Center: Visit From Santa
- Mt. Laurel Fellowship Living Nativity Scene
- Holiday Concerts from the Mt. Laurel School District
- Mt. Laurel Ballet Company’s “The Nutcracker”
- Mt. Laurel Library’s “The Gingerbread Man”
- New Years Eve at Coco Key
Mt. Laurel Community Center: Visit from Santa
Santa Claus is taking a break from busily preparing for the holidays to make a pit stop in Mt. Laurel. This will be an outing before his main visit on Christmas Eve, of course. Arriving by a fire truck, Mt. Laurel residents can meet with Santa from 2:45 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12 at the Mt. Laurel Community Center. The community center is located at 100 Mt. Laurel Road, Mt. Laurel.
Mount Laurel Fellowship Living nativity scene
Mt. Laurel’s is lucky to be the home of the Fellowship Community Church, which is hosting a free, outdoor living nativity scene through out the holiday season. The impressive display, which features 13 walk through scenes, more than 200 cast members, free parking and refreshments to boot is scheduled for Dec. 1, 2, 8, 9, 14, 15 and 16. Local Mt. Laurel residents can stop by from 5 to 8 p.m. at the church, 1520 Hainesport Road, Mt. Laurel. Generously according to its website, the display is a “gift to your family: no charge, no donation.”
Concerts from the Mt. Laurel School District
- Fleetwood School, 231 Fleetwood Avenue, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, will host a concert on Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 1:30 and 7 p.m.
- Hartford School, 397 Hartford Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, will have its choir and orchestra concert from 8:10 to 10 a.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 18.
- Harrington Middle School, 514 Moorestown Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, will come alive with a concert at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 19.
- Larchmont School, 100 Union Mill Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, will host its winter celebrations on Thursday, Dec. 20 with the time to be determined.
Mt. Laurel Ballet Company’s “The Nutcracker”
“The Nutcracker” will be co-sponsored by the Mt. Laurel Ballet Company, but will take place at Rancocas Valley High School’s Performing Arts Center on Jacksonville Road in Mt. Holly on Friday, Dec. 14 at 2 and 7 p.m.
Mt. Laurel Library’s “The Gingerbread Man”
To keep your kids busy during winter break, area youngsters can stop by the Mt. Laurel Library for a telling of “The Gingerbread Man.” All ages are welcome to attend the Friday, Dec. 28. For more information, contact the library at (856) 234-7319 ext. 333. 100 Walt Whitman Avenue, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
New Years Eve at Coco Key
The last day of the year should be anything but small so ring in the year with an inclusive water resort package at Coco Key. It’s the perfect location it you don’t want to travel outside of Mt. Laurel it’s a great for family celebration for New Years Eve, and there are overnight and day passes! Coco Key is located at 915 Route 73, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054, or reachable by phone at (877) 494-2626
No matter what events you would like to attend there are plenty of things to do in the Mt Laurel area! December is filled with holidays including Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, and New Years Eve, all of these are time to spend with family, friends and loved ones so if you and yours are looking for things to do in the Mt Laurel area hopefully this list will help! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Greenberg CPA!